Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Lost Keyword Planner Forecast data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I spent a couple of hours in the Keyword Planner planning a search campaign budget and forecasts. The campaign had about 10 Ad Groups with 3-10 keywords each.  Once I had it pretty well dialed in I made the mistake of hitting "Save to Account" rather than "Download". I need to show my client the Campaign structure and forecast before anything goes live!

So now I have a campaign built and ready in my account, I just don't have access to the forecast data from Keyword Planner (and hence no access to the compelling data that makes the campaign a worthwhile investment in the first place!). 

Is there a way to "reverse engineer" this? Run the campaign back through the Keyword Planner somehow? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Jeff, 

#1 You can try the new beta feature in Keyword Planner called "Get forecasts for campaigns for keywords from your account" but I believe it requires an active campaign and possibly with data already collected. 

#2 Go to your campaign -> select keywords tab -> in the upper top left corner select all the keywords -> Download Spreadsheet -> Copy & Paste inside "Plan Your Budget & Get Forecasts"

Let me know if this helps! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Josh,

I'd tried #1 already, but you're right, it requires active campaign with collected data.

Will try #2!

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ugh.

"Download" is a greyed-out non-option. When I hover over it it says "coming soon".