AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Looking to Change bid strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Heya!

Not long ago we agreed to make some test ads on google in multiple countries around Czech Republic. Outside of our country it goes mostly well, but I wanted to change strategy here in Czech Republic. Problem is whenever I want to try out the Target Outranking Share strategy it says that I need to change the strategy of the campaign as a whole, but when I get to campaign tab and get to the Edit part there is no prompt or choice to change the bid strategy and the only thing I can do is to change budget. Ive got switched to Adwords Beta not long ago and it left me a little bit clueless ever since. I can provide screenshots at a later date, but if there is any way to answer my question up untill that point I would be very happy!

Thank you for all your responses and Help!

Jan 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Looking to Change bid strategy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Šárka S,

"Problem is whenever I want to try out the Target Outranking Share strategy it says that I need to change the strategy of the campaign as a whole..."

There seems to be some confusion. I have good reasons to believe that you have created a separate campaign for each country targeted. However, the above excerpt contradicts to my assumption. Could you clarify a bit?

If you wish to switch experience, click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of your account and select Return to previous AdWords. Chances are it would make it easier for you to get help here.

Best,

Lakatos