AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Looking at All Time GDN Placement Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I look at all-time placement data for an entire campaign the adwords online interface gives me an error and tells me to refresh the page. I like to grab all the data, download it to Excel, and figure out things from there. Is there another way of downloading all the automatic and managed placement data other than the UI? Could Adwords process all the information somewhere else and then email it to me? I'd like a fast way of doing it, as well as a fast way of getting all the "details" (URL level) if possible.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Looking at All Time GDN Placement Data

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

I just did that with myself from AdWords and pulled up data for the past 5 years. There wasn't any issue as such.

Did you try using some different browser and see if that makes any difference or not. Also in addition to what Shuva said, try scheduling the report if you are not able to download the spread sheet like this:-

GDN.png

I hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jonathan Y,

Welcome..

If you have linked your adwords account with Analytics you can fetch the same data from Analytics also.The process is as follows:

In your analytics account go to "Acquisition" > "Adwords" > Select the display Campaign > Select "Placement URL" from the secondary dimension.

Hope this helps...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

I just did that with myself from AdWords and pulled up data for the past 5 years. There wasn't any issue as such.

Did you try using some different browser and see if that makes any difference or not. Also in addition to what Shuva said, try scheduling the report if you are not able to download the spread sheet like this:-

GDN.png

I hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj