AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Struggling to sign into adwords. My account details are correct, but it only refreshes the log in page. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Log in difficulties

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Samuel,

The common solutions for these problems are:

Turn on Browser Cookies.
Clear you cache and cookies.
Make Sure Java Script is on.
Turn off internet security options.
Try signing in on different Google domain.
Try signing in from different computer.

Here is the complete guide for fixing sign -in issues for your problem:
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/2364595?hl=en#ts=2364601,2364610,2370714

Hope that helps you..!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello John, thanks for your reply. I have tried the above options including trying it on another laptop and on different browsers. I am signed in to my gmail account, but it will not go past theadwords sign in page.

I can't seem to find the issue on any other forums .

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Samuel, if you tried all the above options and still facing the problem then try to contact Adwords Representative they will resolve your issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OK, thanks for trying John.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, I shall try, thanks a lot. I have already tried on Safari and Chrome though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, I have tried in firefox also and I have the same problem. It goes to the page where it asks for my website. I enter the website and then it goes to the sign in page again, and then will not leave the sign in page after I enter my password.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hello Samuel,

As we cannot look into the problem from here and you have already tried other possible methods, I believe you should now contact AdWords Phone Support and ask for help.

You can find more information here...

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager

Hi AdWords Support. Welcome to the Community!

Please review the Community guidelines and amend your profile picture and username. Both fall into the area of "Self Promotion" as well as the "Who's Who" guidelines.

Thanks in advance,

Kathleen