AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Location targeting data not found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I started an ad campaign on July 11th, targeting some countries, so, today, I wanted to check the statistics of these locations I targeted, but I didn't find any data available. In the settings tabs, under location, I find the countries I selected with no statistics for clicks and costs...etc.
In the dimension tab I find an empty table with this message:

"There are no statistics for the selected date range. Please select a different date range."

Putting in mind that I selected the right date range for my campaign.
What shall I do?

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dina E
September 2015

Re: Location targeting data not found

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Dina,

Agree with King here, your campaign or account has not managed to record as many clicks and impressions that is required to populate data at the geographic level.

Try acquiring this data when your account has ran for a good amount of time which would be in approximately 3 - 4 days in my experience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Here you are instructions for geo reports;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How many clicks did you get in the time period you are looking at? This usually means that you didn't get enough clicks for any data to show up.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dina E
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Dina,

Agree with King here, your campaign or account has not managed to record as many clicks and impressions that is required to populate data at the geographic level.

Try acquiring this data when your account has ran for a good amount of time which would be in approximately 3 - 4 days in my experience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Geo reports are updated every 24 hrs, If you had clicks, you should see them.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hey,

I agree with Shashank & Moshe both...
@shashank - As Moshe said, the geo report is updated everyday.. See this link for your reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2544985?hl=en

@Moshe - I agree with Shashank about the quantity of clicks.. If you have very few clicks, the data is not populated in the geo report.. I have seen this happen across a lot of my accounts too...

@Dina - Could you please specify the total number of clicks you are seeing..??
Besides that, there is no reason you should not see stats in your geo report.. Have you followed the steps in Moshe's reply to view the stats correctly?

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It seems I had to wait for a couple of days ...
The data appeared ... Thanks all Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Exactly, geo report is updated once a day.

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star
Great!

Do let us know if you face any other difficulties in the future.

Cheers,

Shashank
Cheers,