AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Location options (advanced)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am going to show our ads worlwide when people looking for specific service in iraq. For this i did following

1. Selected iraq as "Targeted locations:"

2. Select "People in, searching for, or viewing pages about my targeted location" from the location option (advanced)

3. And used my keywords without iraq, expecting that keywords with country name will come automaticaly as they claim on the help.

When i check the keywords with or without iraq , comes if i select iraq as locaion. but not coming for other countries. For other countries i included iraq along with my keyword. 

How can solve this? 

1. should iinclude iraq in my keywors and select worldwide as Locations in my campaign settings?

2. is it possible with advanced location option to target all people around the world to looking for specific service in iraq?

3. I need to target whole people in the world who are looking for service in iraq , these services are my keywords, how can i do this?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location options (advanced)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ismail Abbas,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Here is your Answers:-

1.should iinclude iraq in my keywors and select worldwide as Locations in my campaign settings?

yes you need to include Iraq in the search term and there is no need to select the Worldwide as a locations. You can only select the First option in the Advance location setting:-People in, searching for or viewing pages about my targeted location (recommended).

After selecting this option your ads will automatic shows the outside location when a user seraches the products/services with Iraq.

2. is it possible with advanced location option to target all people around the world to looking for specific service in iraq?

But make sure when people only uses the search term that cantain Iraq your ads will appear.

3. I need to target whole people in the world who are looking for service in iraq , these services are my keywords, how can i do this?

i think i have already explained how you can approach.

Please follow the below link for more info:-Link

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Location options (advanced)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks rakesh for your answer.

But still i have problem. My ads not appering for ad preview tools. Please do let me know where i made a mistake.

1. I set Target location as  Iraq (country)

2. Location option advanced as "People in, searching for, or viewing pages about my targeted location".

3. Included iraq in key phrase. (Phrase match type). eg: "logistics iraq" also i have "logistics".

4. When i use ad preview with domain .com , location iraq, and search term 'logistics iraq' my ads showing. But

When i use ad preview with domain .com , location dubai and and search term 'logistics iraq'  my ads not showing instead it gives message "Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen."

I want to show this ads to all countries for the give key phrase. Please advice me.

Thanks in advance.