Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Local or International ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a newbie and before I sign up to anything I need to know  :

After setting permanent country of origin and currency for billing info; (I live on a pacific island with a tiny population.)

Question:

Is my allotted target demogrqaphic only local, or can I stipulate another area in which to concentrate my campaign, such as US / UK or Worldwide?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author billybunyip
September 2015

Re: Local or International ???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Your billing information (currency etc...) is permanent but you can target any area you would like, including globally without issue.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can target any country, no matter where you reside.

The account you created can only be billed in one currency and it uses one time zone. If you set up a campaign targeting the UK and desired time scheduling, the partings would have to be in your local (Pacific) time equivalent to the UK target time.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Your billing information (currency etc...) is permanent but you can target any area you would like, including globally without issue.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can target any country, no matter where you reside.

The account you created can only be billed in one currency and it uses one time zone. If you set up a campaign targeting the UK and desired time scheduling, the partings would have to be in your local (Pacific) time equivalent to the UK target time.

Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great; Thanks Tom.