Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Local Pack Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Team,

Any clue when this feature will launch in AdWords?

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-local-pack-to-get-adwords-ads-22275.html

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Local Pack Ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chetan J,

I haven't heard too much on the release of local 3-pack ads. The closest thing I know of (which I also think will be how the 3-pack ads will work) is with ads on the local search map. I would make sure you are using the location extension, too, since I think they might pull from this in displaying the local 3-pack ads.

Ads on Google Maps can literally lead people to your business location. Reach customers who are searching on Maps for businesses like yours. Your search ads can appear on both the desktop and mobile versions of Google Maps. On mobile, ads can feature Call or Directions buttons to make it easy for customers to reach you.

To enable Google Maps to show your search ads:

• Enable location extensions for your AdWords account. Learn more
  • Set up or update your Google My Business listing. If you don't have a listing yet, set up your Google My Business listing. If you already have a listing, make sure your information is accurate. Learn more
  • Use location targeting and bid by location. Target a specific location and set bids by location, so that your bids increase for people located near your business. Learn more
  • Optimize your keywords. Use keywords in your campaigns that relate to your location and what people are searching for locally. Learn more

I will also see what I can find on the local 3-pack ads. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Local Pack Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot James. This is super helpful. Keep us all posted in case you get any further info/updates.

Cheers,
Chetan