AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Linking old Adworks Campaign to Merchant Centre

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an existing Adwords account with three different campaigns only one of which is linked to my Merchant Centre. How do I get the other campaigns recognized by the Merchant Centre please?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Linking old Adworks Campaign to Merchant Centre

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
You want to link it to merchant center for PLA campaign or remarketing?
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure what a PLA campaign is!!

I have submitted my data feeds and these have been approved etc but my products are not showing up on Google Shopping. As I understand it I now need an Adwords campaign for the products to show. I have an existing Adwords account which has some ads but these are not linked to my Merchant Centre. I have a new Adwords campaign also in this same  Adwords account which is linked. But I can't find a way of linking the old Adwords campaigns to the Merchant Centre. This, I believe , is necessary for some of my products to show i Google Shopping.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Just to make sure that I understand it correctly, are you saying that one of your new Adwords campaign (PLA or Product Listing Ads) campaign is already linked to Google Merchant Center account and your old campaigns are not linked. So are your old campaigns PLA campaigns which you are talking about or what?

I would also suggest you to go through this help center reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456103

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj

Yes I do have Product Listing Ads and when I search for one of my keywords the ads work.

In my Merchant Centre under Settings - Adwords - only one of my advertising campaigns is listed. This may be correct but I would have expected to see all my Adwords Campaigns listed.

If I click on "Advanced: Manage in Adwords" for the one Campaign shown it opens  all my Campaigns in Adwords and they all have similar settings.

My ads appear when I do a search but my products do not show up on Google Shopping.

I am missing something somewhere but have failed to find the secret!

David