Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Linking multiple analytics accounts to the same adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

Do you know if it's posible to link more than one analytics account to the same adwords account? If yes, how can I set this up?

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lina P
September 2015

Re: Linking multiple analytics accounts to the same adwords account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lina,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Yes, you can link multiple Analytics accounts to AdWords and vice-versa. 

Going through this thread will be helpful

However, if you want to link Multiple AdWords account to Analytics, you can find information here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Lina,

As Ratan mentioned, yes, it is possible to link multiple analytics account to the same AdWords account. You just need to ensure both the accounts are using the same Admin id or the gmail id's that were used to create the accounts have admin access granted to them.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lina,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Yes, you can link multiple Analytics accounts to AdWords and vice-versa. 

Going through this thread will be helpful

However, if you want to link Multiple AdWords account to Analytics, you can find information here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Lina,

As Ratan mentioned, yes, it is possible to link multiple analytics account to the same AdWords account. You just need to ensure both the accounts are using the same Admin id or the gmail id's that were used to create the accounts have admin access granted to them.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The thing is that I already linked an Analytics account (1) to the Adwords account. Then I wanted to add another Analytics account (2) to the same Adwords account. I did it using an MCC and the Analytics account (2) with Edit user permision for the same gmail adress as the MCC.
The problem is that when I login to Adwords to import data from Analytics, Adwords is showing me that I have 2 views available (which are the two Analytics accounts that I've linked) but I can't add the second Analytics account (2) that I've linked, in the selected views section. (while the first Analytics account (1) does show up in the selected views section).

Did I made a mistake somewhere?

Or maybe I should reformulate the question? It is posible to import Analytics data into Adwords from 2 Analytics accounts (2 views) at the time or this can be done only from one Analytics account (view) at a time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I finally did it. All I had to do was to click the "+" for the second Analytics account and select the id that showed up. It was as simple as that...

Thank you both for trying to help!

All the best!

Lina

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
I am glad we could help you out and that you managed to help yourself too.

Kudos!

Shashank
Cheers,