Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Link an account from a MCC to another MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I try to link several accounts from a MCC to another MCC. I respected the process by copy pasting each account ID from the MCC I want those accounts to be linked. But when i go to the "account access" for each account from the initial MMC to accept the request, the status is pending.

For the moment I cannot make any action and accept those requests.

My question is: Does-it take a long time for the request status to stop pending so I can accept.

Thank you

Justin

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Link an account from a MCC to another MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Justin, welcome to the Community.  I'm not aware of any time delay.  I built a new MCC structure just a few days ago and the process was immediate for every link.  Can I just confirm how you're doing it?

So you have a "parent" MCC, let's call it MCC-A, and a "child" MCC we'll call MCC-B.  You log into MCC-A and click "Link existing accounts", then enter the CID of MCC-B and give it a name, then request access.  You then log out of MCC-A and into MCC-B, go to "My Account", "Account Access" and accept the request that should be visible there.

Is this what you're doing?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Justin, welcome to the Community.  I'm not aware of any time delay.  I built a new MCC structure just a few days ago and the process was immediate for every link.  Can I just confirm how you're doing it?

So you have a "parent" MCC, let's call it MCC-A, and a "child" MCC we'll call MCC-B.  You log into MCC-A and click "Link existing accounts", then enter the CID of MCC-B and give it a name, then request access.  You then log out of MCC-A and into MCC-B, go to "My Account", "Account Access" and accept the request that should be visible there.

Is this what you're doing?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
After a few tries, I could accept the requests for each account of the MCC-B but not when I was I was logged to the MCC-B. Indeed, I could accept the requests when I was logged with the e-mail and password of each of these accounts.