AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Link an account from a MCC to another MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I try to link several accounts from a MCC to another MCC. I respected the process by copy pasting each account ID from the MCC I want those accounts to be linked. But when i go to the "account access" for each account from the initial MMC to accept the request, the status is pending.

For the moment I cannot make any action and accept those requests.

My question is: Does-it take a long time for the request status to stop pending so I can accept.

Thank you

Justin

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Link an account from a MCC to another MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Justin, welcome to the Community.  I'm not aware of any time delay.  I built a new MCC structure just a few days ago and the process was immediate for every link.  Can I just confirm how you're doing it?

So you have a "parent" MCC, let's call it MCC-A, and a "child" MCC we'll call MCC-B.  You log into MCC-A and click "Link existing accounts", then enter the CID of MCC-B and give it a name, then request access.  You then log out of MCC-A and into MCC-B, go to "My Account", "Account Access" and accept the request that should be visible there.

Is this what you're doing?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Justin, welcome to the Community.  I'm not aware of any time delay.  I built a new MCC structure just a few days ago and the process was immediate for every link.  Can I just confirm how you're doing it?

So you have a "parent" MCC, let's call it MCC-A, and a "child" MCC we'll call MCC-B.  You log into MCC-A and click "Link existing accounts", then enter the CID of MCC-B and give it a name, then request access.  You then log out of MCC-A and into MCC-B, go to "My Account", "Account Access" and accept the request that should be visible there.

Is this what you're doing?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
After a few tries, I could accept the requests for each account of the MCC-B but not when I was I was logged to the MCC-B. Indeed, I could accept the requests when I was logged with the e-mail and password of each of these accounts.