3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Link Account to MCC

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If I link my adwords account to MCC Account.

Will I be able to manage my adwords account or the only MCC account person will be able to manage the account or both will able to manage?

Will my adwords account settings will be cut paste in MCC Account or it will be copy paste? I mean to say will my adwords account will remain as it is or it will be transfered to MCC Account ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Link Account to MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,

All you are doing is linking your account to an MCC, which is basically another account manager. Your account remains to be yours, you can still use your own login and access to manage it, and nothing is actually cut and pasted. Just think of the person with the MCC link as a new user to your account.

So you can both manage, with your respective logins.

I hope this helps.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: Link Account to MCC

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jatinder,

Linking your AdWords account is just like giving the access of your account to one more person without actually sharing your user name and password. You will find no change in your account and you can continue to mange your campaigns as earlier. You can track all the changes done by MCC account under "Tools and Analysis -> Change History" select the appropriate Email id under "Changed by".

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
SaiChand T