Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Limited By Budget

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

My campaign Shows " Limited By Budget " is threre is any problem by this status. if it's how to overcome this issue . 

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Limited By Budget

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Digital M,

Usually you get Limited by budget when your campaign budget is lower than the recommended daily budget by Google.

This appears because Google predicts that your budget cannot accommodate all of the traffic available for your keywords.

There is no "problem" with this situation. You can Click "Limited by budget" in the Campaigns tab to review how much exposure your campaign might receive if you use a different budget. You could also consider either lowering your bids in the limited campaign, or lowering your bid adjustment, to potentially fit more clicks into your current budget.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But I cannot find where to change my budget. Very complex interface!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Rotem,

It's really easy to make changes to budget. Please see below screenshot:

1. Just click on budget value and change the budget.

1.png

2. Just Select your campaign and select edit button next to budget as shown in screenshot:

Campaign Management.png

Please let us know if you have more questions!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cannot find "Limited by budget" in the Campaigns tab?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi digital M. I cannot find "Limited by budget" in the Campaigns tab?

Limited By Budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The strange thing about this is, as a standard adword grantee get only $333 per day, so if you split it up into 3 campaigns, you have to adjust the budget to $111 per day. I think the Limited By Budget message is for commercial users, not nonprofit grantees....

Limited By Budget

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies. It is from 2014. Please look at the dates and do not post to old threads. 

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.