AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

5.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I am running multiple adgroups in one campaign. I have the same landing page for the all my ads in the adgroups. How can I change the landing page for one of my ads in an adgroup.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick A
February 2017

Landing Page

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If you use Adwords editor, you can select all and change the URL one time.

View solution in original post

Landing Page

Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 2
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi @Nick A

Instead of changing your ad, you may want to create a new one. The reason is that you will not be able to reverse those changes in case it doesn't not work for you. If you change your ad,it does not retain performance history from the original ad.

Adwords offers you an opportunity to test your changes without applying them to your original campaign by setting up an experiment. 

You can read more about creating an experiment here

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6318732?hl=en&visit_id=1-636224494341211955-1116102646&rd=...

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Regards,
Eva
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick A
February 2017

Landing Page

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If you use Adwords editor, you can select all and change the URL one time.

Landing Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much y'all. Fixed it!

Landing Page

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Afzaish N

This self-promotional post has been archived by a Moderator. Please note that our Community Posting Guidelines ask that you do not promote any products or services here in the forum, even if related.

Repeated spam posts may result in suspension from this community forum.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’