AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page below average

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to figure out why the landing page experience is below average for this page: www.wptechs.com/wordpress-support/

Keyword is WordPress Support. Can anyone help? I am stuck. Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan D,

To improve the landing page experience, there are various parameters that you need to consider.

These include Data uniqueness, relevancy, transparency, navigation, page speed, mobile- friendliness and more.

For your reference: Understanding landing page experience

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Keep in mind that QS scores are relative to other advertisers bidding on the same or similar keywords. You can have a great landing page, but a low QS because the pages of your competitors perform better.

So look at what your ad competitors have for their landing page. It could be that they have a contact form and it gets more leads than you get sign ups. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ryan, 

Are you using sitelink extensions? Landing page experience offered by the sitelinks extensions also play their part in determining your overall quality score. Make sure that your sitelink extensions are relevant to your ad.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Sakthi

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ryan D,

I agree with what @Archit, @RobSkelton, & @Sakthi M have said and just wanted to add another suggested. Also look at the keywords you are targeting and if they are on the landing page. (this is a part of the 'relevancy' parameter listed by @Archit). 

If, for example, your keywords and ads are specifically advertising 'roses' and the landing page is the home page to a flower shop with a huge list of different flowers then the experience would be below average because what the consumer is searching and clicking on is for a specific item and instead they are taken to a page with a large variety.

You want their search experience to be fast, effective, and easy! 

I hope this helps!