2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Requiremnet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do we analyze & conclude that we require a special landing page for an account, In spite of having its website?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashish k S
September 2015

Re: Landing Page Requiremnet

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Ashish k S,

All accounts need special landing pages in my opinion. Landing pages that convert...

If you have keywords that don't have specific pages related to them, why not? Relevancy is key and the more accurate you can be the more likely the user is going to get what they need (and you).

If your current landing pages aren't converting as well as you want, try a different variation with a different layout, different call to action etc. Personally I always try and do this anyway just like you would test ad copy to find the best performers.

Its all about testing and measuring so why not set up some content experiments and see which page converts best?

Let your users and web stats design your site. I know we all have our own opinions on how the site should look but it's not always what works best.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Ashish k S !

"How do we analyze & conclude"

This help section might have some answers to your concern

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

It is the adwords automatic system which gives you pointers by telling you for every keyword about Landing Page Experience. There is a button right near the keyword for this evaluation.

Viewing your landing page experience

We show you one of three ratings for your landing page experience: Above average, Average, or Below average.

You can view this status by going into your Keywords tab and placing your cursor over the speech bubble next to the status of any keyword.

• Above average or Average: If you see either of these two statuses, you're in good shape – your Quality Score won't be negatively affected by your landing page experience.
  • Below average: This means that your landing page experience is in need of improvement, and your Quality Score might be lower as a result. You might want to consider some changes to improve your website's landing page, using the factors discussed in this article as your guide.

My additional advice :   It is better to have a landing page that directs the user to a desired action (or a conversion) and if that page does not exist in the website, you have to build it. Also on the landing page it is important for the user to find what he/she might expect to find, like information related to the keyword, contact details, prices.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashish k S
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Ashish k S,

All accounts need special landing pages in my opinion. Landing pages that convert...

If you have keywords that don't have specific pages related to them, why not? Relevancy is key and the more accurate you can be the more likely the user is going to get what they need (and you).

If your current landing pages aren't converting as well as you want, try a different variation with a different layout, different call to action etc. Personally I always try and do this anyway just like you would test ad copy to find the best performers.

Its all about testing and measuring so why not set up some content experiments and see which page converts best?

Let your users and web stats design your site. I know we all have our own opinions on how the site should look but it's not always what works best.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks ! Purefuzz