2.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page/Mobile Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an urgent question. I'm in the middle of trafficking a campaign - and we have mobile specific ad copy/landing pages as well as desktop landing pages for the creative. So I'm wondering do I have to have a separate campaign for mobile? Because I can target ad copy to mobile or desktop or both - but my keyword landing pages will have to be one or the other.

Suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Page/Mobile Question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

With Enhanced campaigns in place you don't need a separate campaign for mobile, but you should have a different ad targeting mobile (Mobile optimized ad).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Heather, you don't need a separate campaign, just a mobile specific ad.

Inside your ad group, when you create a new ad, there is a checkbox to indicate it is aimed at mobile; have you seen it?

Cheers,
Camilo

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
To add,
1. You may not want to create separate campaign. With Enhanced Campaign, your campaign is targeted for all devices (desktops, tablets & mobiles). If you go to Campaign Settings -> Devices, you will be able to adjust your Mobile specific bids by either increasing or decreasing the MAX CPC bid by certain % based on your performance.

2. I hope you are creating WAP Mobile Ad (text or image) for mobile devices.

Regards,
Balu.