AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Content

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there

Question about landing pages... I'm hoping to create a new ad on a related topic but a topic that isn't heavily keworded my homepage. For example, say my site is for pet toys and that's what my current ads are focusing on and that's what my landing page/website is keyword heavy on.

Now I want to attract customers for "pet food" do I have to rework my entire site or can I write a blog or a page on my site pertaining to pet food and make that the landing page and expect similar quality score?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carlos V
April 2016

Re: Landing Page Content

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Carlos,

You should create one separate landing page related to "Pet Food" and use that new landing page in your ads. You don't need to change your entire site which is already focused on "Pet Toys".

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carlos V
April 2016

Re: Landing Page Content

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Carlos,

You should create one separate landing page related to "Pet Food" and use that new landing page in your ads. You don't need to change your entire site which is already focused on "Pet Toys".

Thanks,
Anand Kumar