2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

LOW IMPRESSIONS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why are my impressons so low? I set a budget of $50 per day however I only receive $10 or less in clicks. I have spent zillion of hours and have yet to make a sale.  I have talked to numerous support team members and have made zillion changes nothing works.  Help I'm ready to cut my losses what a waste of time and money up to this point.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: LOW IMPRESSIONS

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Jeff H,

Are we talking about Search Campaigns, Display Campaigns, Product list Ads?

Alex

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Jeff H

Welcome to AdWords Community

I think you are telling about you are not getting expected result from your AdWords ad campaign, right?

for better result you have to check your keywords search volume, bid type. also quality score. if you setup all things perfectly, I hope you get better result. thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jeff,

Practically, there can be varied reasons for lower impressions.

It starts with how you have structured your campaigns. This situation can also appear if you have targeted considerably smaller geography. 

In short, it relates a lot to how you have set up things in your account. But still, I would give you a few suggestions which you test and work on - 

Check your keywords to see if they have enough volume. May be, you are targeting considerably low search volume keywords. If they have good search volumes, are you targeting them with Exact Match? Test Broad Match Modifiers with proper negatives in place. 

If you have low impression shares, it means your keywords are losing in auctions. Work with bids and adjust them to be a bit higher. 

Check your quality score, ad relevance, and landing page experience to increase quality score. May be you have lower QS and thus lower ad ranks. 

Work with ad copies to make them more compelling and targeted to your keywords and landing pages. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.