AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Knowing from which countries are the clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I have a campaign with not at a specific location at all (all the countries).

How can I know, whenever there is a click - by which country is the click? using Adwords?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Knowing from which countries are the clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Eitan,

Thanks for your question.

You can know the details of locations from where you received clicks within your AdWords account. In your AdWords account there is a dimension tab at the center of the page. If you click on the dimensions tab then you will find the option "Geographic" which will show you a report of clicks received from various locations.

You can know more about it by clicking on the following link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Rahul

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Eitan,

Thanks for your question.

You can know the details of locations from where you received clicks within your AdWords account. In your AdWords account there is a dimension tab at the center of the page. If you click on the dimensions tab then you will find the option "Geographic" which will show you a report of clicks received from various locations.

You can know more about it by clicking on the following link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Rahul

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Whilst this is a great way to check where your adwords traffic is coming from / it is always a good idea to also have Google Analytics installed on your site as well since the data is much richer and covers all visitors.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I see the link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en It is not what I meant!

If I add new campaign, without any specific location - it is not appears on "Location".
I meant actual location - no matter what I put on campaign!

Also, google analytics is not what I meant - I want to know location from ADWORDS!
Is there any way to resolve the location from ADWORDS, if I don't have any location related to campaign (campaign -> settings -> all settings -> location. Targeting location: all countries)?

Thanks Smiley Happy