Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Knowing from which countries are the clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I have a campaign with not at a specific location at all (all the countries).

How can I know, whenever there is a click - by which country is the click? using Adwords?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Knowing from which countries are the clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Eitan,

Thanks for your question.

You can know the details of locations from where you received clicks within your AdWords account. In your AdWords account there is a dimension tab at the center of the page. If you click on the dimensions tab then you will find the option "Geographic" which will show you a report of clicks received from various locations.

You can know more about it by clicking on the following link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Rahul

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Whilst this is a great way to check where your adwords traffic is coming from / it is always a good idea to also have Google Analytics installed on your site as well since the data is much richer and covers all visitors.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I see the link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en It is not what I meant!

If I add new campaign, without any specific location - it is not appears on "Location".
I meant actual location - no matter what I put on campaign!

Also, google analytics is not what I meant - I want to know location from ADWORDS!
Is there any way to resolve the location from ADWORDS, if I don't have any location related to campaign (campaign -> settings -> all settings -> location. Targeting location: all countries)?

Thanks Smiley Happy