star_border

Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have a few questions.

1. Where can I find keyword prices? 

2. If I have two keyword, and it prices are different, how it calculate?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Google AdWords is a auction based advertising system. There are no price lists for keywords as it varies for each advertiser based on a number of factors. 

When you set up your AdWords account and add keywords, you can set any amount to them and then the system will tell you what they need to be to be on the first page. 

Please read this article about keywords and AdWords. Then spend time reading all of this information.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Google AdWords is a auction based advertising system. There are no price lists for keywords as it varies for each advertiser based on a number of factors. 

When you set up your AdWords account and add keywords, you can set any amount to them and then the system will tell you what they need to be to be on the first page. 

Please read this article about keywords and AdWords. Then spend time reading all of this information.

Kind Regards,

James

Keywords

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Narine A,

As mentioned by @James_Clemens, you can not get exact price(CPC bid) of a keyword. 

Using the keyword planner tool, you can get estimated bid for the keywords within any specific location.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’