4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords to use

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if the landing page is in Arabic and the ads in Arabic do i have to use Arabic keywords only or can i use both Arabic and English

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Keywords to use

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Eslam,

It's totally depends upon your objective and goal. If want to target all the user's whether they understand Arabic or not, then you must use keywords in both language. But here you need to understand that, your adcopy and landing page language is in Arabic, and if a user is searching with English keyword and he/she don't understand Arabic, then it will be a totally waste of doing the ad, you even not get any clicks.
My suggestion, if your ad and landing page content is in Arabic, then do use keywords in Arabic only.

thanks,
Manoj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Eslam,

You can use both, But keep in mind, If your keyword is in English and landing page and ads in Arabic, there is a possible chance your QS is going to be effected in a negative way. I suggest you to create separate campaign for both campaigns, with same GEO. So keywords are in different languages meaning they won't compete against one another.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Eslam,

It's totally depends upon your objective and goal. If want to target all the user's whether they understand Arabic or not, then you must use keywords in both language. But here you need to understand that, your adcopy and landing page language is in Arabic, and if a user is searching with English keyword and he/she don't understand Arabic, then it will be a totally waste of doing the ad, you even not get any clicks.
My suggestion, if your ad and landing page content is in Arabic, then do use keywords in Arabic only.

thanks,
Manoj