star_border

Keywords for Display Network Campaign

R H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
R H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I created an Arabic ad for google display in Arabic words to target Arab community in English country. I want my ad to appear on Arabic websites when people browsing these websites. so I chose Arabic Lagrange, but I feel I am not reaching to everybody speak Arabic because their computers are set up by default to be English.  so i was thinking can I choose random and common Arabic words that exist in every website as my targeting keywords and select them as my keywords to target websites that have these words. For example the word said written in Arabic, it is a common word can be exist in every website. In this case would my ad show up at Arabic websites that have these words? would that work? Because the interface of most of people is by default set up to be English even if they visit Arabic websites. 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keywords for Display Network Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your ads will be matched to content on relevant pages in Arabic based on the theme of the keywords (which are in Arabic)

To include users who are fluent both in Arabic and in  English add English as a targted language, in addition to Arabic

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’