AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I configure the campaign? How to use a keyword with high quality score and ad rank?

can any one help me to do a intial configuration?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Keyword

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Please note that growing business on Adwords is not an easy task as it looks to be. You have to give time and understand how the system works. If still you don't get to know this after spending good amount of time, you might consider hiring a Google Certified Partner for your Adwords account optimization. You can read this article if you want.

Still, if you think Adwords is not what you are looking for, you can cancel your account anytime and request the refund. For that, process is mentioned here.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Pankaj is absolutely right, to get a refund for any remaining funds you have on the account, you would need to cancel the account and request the refund. However, it is not possible to request a refund for moneys already spent on AdWords. 

Hope that makes the situation a little clearer.

A. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Muhammed and welcome to the forum,

You have touched the topics which need detailed explanation because there is no one line answer to that Smiley Happy

I would suggest you look at this reference which explains how to choose best keywords list.

You can read the User articles mentioned in this section of the Community where Adwords Advertisers have written well informative articles along with their experiences.

Additionally, there are more aspects shared in this get started section.

Happy Reading and let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks pankaj. I am fed up with this keyword. Is there anyway to get a refund for the money which I spent in adword?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Please note that growing business on Adwords is not an easy task as it looks to be. You have to give time and understand how the system works. If still you don't get to know this after spending good amount of time, you might consider hiring a Google Certified Partner for your Adwords account optimization. You can read this article if you want.

Still, if you think Adwords is not what you are looking for, you can cancel your account anytime and request the refund. For that, process is mentioned here.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Pankaj is absolutely right, to get a refund for any remaining funds you have on the account, you would need to cancel the account and request the refund. However, it is not possible to request a refund for moneys already spent on AdWords. 

Hope that makes the situation a little clearer.

A.