Guide Me
star_border

Keyword wording

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

I am new to Goggle adwords and have two quick questions

1. What does the "OPT" following keywords stand for?

2. Also I have been reviewing numerous videos and articles in an attempt to become comfortable with using and navigating through the website however I find the overload of information to be a bit overwhelming. Can anyone recommend a helpful resource(s) that may help me better adjust and become more efficient with using this tool?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

a step by step guide for beginners

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello lohaire and welcome to Adwords

This is a nice question I am asked often;

My recommendation is to start with "learn with Google"- Adwords which is a step by step guide for beginners:

But, since you have already covered much of the material, I would use it just as a workflow. On any topic you are not feeling comfortable with, or need to learn more, I would go to our wiki article section and read the relevant articles. In this wiki section (on the upper navigation bar), we covered almost any topic from the advertiser perspective.

-Moshe

[Edited]: this editor was "under a bug mood" for some time. Hopefully the links came out OK. If not let me know.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’