2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword traffic volume to low, ad not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So one of my product keyword which is a product number of a Samsung Tablet. it doesn't matter if it's in broad match or exact match, the keyword does not have enough traffic to show. so that's it? there nothing I can do to show my ads until adwords thinks it's traffic volume has gone up high enough to show?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword traffic volume to low, ad not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Boyang S,

This indicates that not very many people search for the product by product number. I'd look for other keywords and not worry about this one too much. Sometimes broad match will still get impressions, even though it show low search volume.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Keyword traffic volume to low, ad not showing

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Boyang,

What is the quality score for that keyword? Sometimes if you increase the bid specifically high on that keyword you can get some traction. If the quality score is High 7/10 -10/10 then your actual CPC will be lower then your Max CPC Bid.

As another has stated, concentrate on the keywords that are bringing you an ROI. Work on quality scores, Ad copy and landing pages. Focus you efforts towards conversions and quality scores to improve the ROI of the campaign ( by lowering your costs or getting more conversions from your budget)