2.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword research

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! From my point of view, by retiring the stars, you have made our life 100 times more complicated. Before that I used to add the existing keywords and then search for other possible keywords by starring the result, then I downloaded ONLY new found keywords and added them to the ad groups depanding on keywords. But now I can't download stared results separately. May be there is any trick that I'm now aware of?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword research

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Stars? What tool, or function are you referring to? Could you expand on this a little bit?

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm talking about Keyword Research Tool.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And I'm not coverting the fact that if you by mistake refresh the page, all your keywords that you saved, will be gone.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey eponkratova,

You can use the "Keyword Tool" than select the Keywords you want using the "radio buttons".

Good Luck,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey! You didn't get it. Let's say that I did a research and compiled the list of 200 keywords. Then, I stared them and broke the list on Ad Groups. After a few days, I decided re-check the list or add new keywords. I copied the existing list and marked 'Only show ideas closely related to my search terms'. The new list consisting 100 new keywords poped up. Afterwards, I could check the new keywords that have not been stared before, download ONLY checked keywords and add them to the existing ad groups.

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Keyword tool, or keyword research tool?

I don't put much stock at all in the KW tool, in comparison to tools like the search term report.

Sorry to seem so dumb, but if there's a tool I have forgotten, or never learned about, I want to know! Smiley Happy 

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Keyword tool. Sorry for being rude - just kind of fed up saving the keywords again after refreshing the page by mistake. I understand that i'm barking the wrong tree. Is there any thread where I could add suggestions about the keyword tool? It's important for me coz I'm doing keyword research all the time.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
I don'w know the exact answer of your question. But may be you can download sheet of keywords & keep it on your system for future reference and add them with the help of Adwords Editor in less time.

Hope it makes some sense!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, you could...download the whole list of old and new keywords... I'm just curious...Am I a single person who is sufering after this change?