Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword planner number format issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hai,

I was just wanna get the number format for my  keyword planner like 3000 ... but now am facing a issue on it that its it is displaying like 3k etc... please help me out in this to change to my old format ... 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Keyword planner number format issue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

This format has changed recently: Advertisers with lower monthly spend may see a limited data view in the Keyword Planner. For example, you may see values such as 0, 1-100, 100-1K, 1K-10K, 10K-100K, 100K-1M, 1M+ in the average monthly searches column.

Please go through the thread by the community manager with important updates regarding the
Keyword Planner tool:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Announcements/Updates-to-the-Keyword-Planner-Tool/...

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Keyword planner number format issue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

This format has changed recently: Advertisers with lower monthly spend may see a limited data view in the Keyword Planner. For example, you may see values such as 0, 1-100, 100-1K, 1K-10K, 10K-100K, 100K-1M, 1M+ in the average monthly searches column.

Please go through the thread by the community manager with important updates regarding the
Keyword Planner tool:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Announcements/Updates-to-the-Keyword-Planner-Tool/...

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Keyword planner number format issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

wew what the wiw