6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Research

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aright well i am researching which keywords to use and a bit confused. I am using exact match and understand what it means.

I feel as if i am missing keywords this way, especially long tail.  Is there a way to get a ton of keywords based off of my industry? So lets such my industry is small business financing if i just checked

small business financing with exact match, great i will get a certain amount of groups but then what if i do

business funding---- now i get some similar groups and some different.

How am i supposed to know all of the the main keywords in order to make sure i get all of the smaller ones which are usually cheaper. Also with that said, what about long tail.. how do i make sure i get all of the long tail based off of the industry keywords like business financing, business funding, growth capital, etc .... there are so many.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword Research

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Check this article ;

How to build the best keyword list:

You'll find many more on keywords match in the users article section of the community (on the upper navigation bar)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’