2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Planner Tool

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Why the Keyword Planner tool does not show search volumen when there is only one keyword idea?

Screenshot 2016-07-26 20.03.44.png

As soon as a second keyword ideas is added the volumen chart works fine.

Screenshot 2016-07-26 20.08.46.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luis M C
July 2016

Re: Keyword Planner Tool

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Luis,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The product team regularly tests different features and functionality with the Keyword Planner, so this may or may not be intended behavior. I will share this with the team as feedback, though, and suggest that they make search volume data available for one search term as well.

Cassie

Re: Keyword Planner Tool

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I hope they do, it is essential to show trends, mobile info, etc.
Thanks...

Keyword Planner Tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi have just joined up and can not find the keyword planner tool, had a bit of a look around the website but to no avail. anybody got any ideas where it is hiding

Keyword Planner Tool

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

This thread has been closed to new replies. 

You can find instructions for accessing the Keyword Planner tool here.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.