AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Planner Access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I also cannot access the keyword planner. When I log into my account I am taken directly to the create an ad page (Adwords Express). The only navigation option is to the create an ad page. There is no drop down menu. I have tried the skip account setup with no success. I don't remember setting up an account. When I use the account set-up function I am taken to the first page. When I enter the required information and click next I am taken to the create an ad express page. Again I cannot navigate away from this page. I have tried all of the suggestions in posts related to this topic with no success. could someone provide some suggestions.

Re: Keyword Planner Access

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Michael, how are things?

Google doesn't allow anymore the usage of Keyword Planner without an account with at least one campaign in it.

The strange thing is your redirection to Express, probably your have started this somewhere in the past? Try cleaning your cookies, switching browser or even incognito mode. If the redirect persist, follow the steps and create one campaign and then try again on Adwords full version website. This is probably because you initiate the process of Express a while ago.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click