Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Issues log into Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been trying to log in my company adwords account for the past two days but it keeps telling me that "We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access." everyone in the company (the admins) have tried to give me different access on several mail address and it keeps saying the same things. I have tried on both safari and chrome with not more luck. 

Could you help me?

Thank you 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

1. Make sure you are logged OUT of Adwords/Google everywhere. 

2. Fully clear your browser cache.

3. Log back in and try logging in to Adwords with your Google info.

Hope this fixes the problem!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately it still does not work I even tried to log from another computer and my phone...

Thanks though 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You tried clearing your cache and history and it still doesn't work? Hmmm ok!

In that case I'd give Google a call.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

What email id you are trying to access? Can you share the screenshot of the error so that I can help you out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much. My email is anais.lelan@simpleshow.com, we use a gmail platform. I have tried to log in from another computer as well and my phone and it did not work either.

I can not see how to add picture to the conversation?

The text displayed is "We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access." then it gives me my 2 gmail address to log in as option, I choose the one click continue and it displays again We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access."

Re: Issues log into Adwords account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Have your company tried to open Google Adwords account with this id anais.lelan@simpleshow.com from their place. If not please ask them to do the same and see if they are getting the same message or able to access the account.

2. Is your mobile internet is the same as you are accessing on the laptop? If yes try to login with other internet option.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi thank you for your reply! They did try but it just redirect them on their own account, and got the same message as me when refreshing the page. 

My mobile internet is not the same as the one on my laptop.. Smiley Sad

Re: Issues log into Adwords account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

ok try to create one Gmail account and get access on that email ID....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have 2 personal gmail address which my company tried to give me access to, but i got the same...