Guide Me
star_border

Issue regarding My client Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

issue regarding the MCC.png

Hi everyone

I need a help regarding the My client Center. I am unable to sign in if anyone send MCC invitation. Here have choose a existing account to sign in but i am unable to accept  the invitation of other MCC?

Can you please help me regarding this issue ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: Issue regarding My client Center

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

• The email address you are trying to link is already linked to another AdWords account. Open a new Google account, grant it an administrative access  and link it to the AdWords account.
  • But there is a simple way to link the account to your MCC an as account manager (not as an administrator,  in the option above) from within the MCC;

Follow instruction here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en#link 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: Issue regarding My client Center

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

• The email address you are trying to link is already linked to another AdWords account. Open a new Google account, grant it an administrative access  and link it to the AdWords account.
  • But there is a simple way to link the account to your MCC an as account manager (not as an administrator,  in the option above) from within the MCC;

Follow instruction here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en#link 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’