5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is my website ready for adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created the Technology news website TechRevolution about two weeks ago. I have since added several articles and have a team of 5 writers. But I do not know if the website is ready to handle visitors: is the design good, is the content interesting, will people stay on the website or just exit? I do not want to pay for adwords and then have all of the visitors I get be dissapointed because of low quality. Any reccomendations? Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is my website ready for adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Before we get into a discussion how to promote your site,(no clue though about the quality of the content, and who might be interested) - two question:

• Is this content original ? is it yours? (written by you)
  • What is the business model of this site? How are you going to make money?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Yes, all cotent is original. It was written by the TechRevolution team and me.

2. I am planning to make money mainly through the use of ads through adsense/other ad providers.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well...I see your site as a collection of contents from various sources on the internet that were "put together". This content has no added value to users. I do not know how Google will evaluate / grade it for AdWords.

I also question your business model - I doubt that you can earn money from ads on this site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’