4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is my site on adwords yet?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been using adwords for a few days now, altho, I'm not sure whether it's actually been "adworded" yet...

www.rokpix.biz

things going? How do I tell, I'm not even sure whether site has been approved yet...

From a complete newbie to posting websites!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is my site on adwords yet?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi RokPix,

Welcome to the Community!

Well there are a few ways to determine if there is indeed activity on your account.  Here are a couple of ideas for you:

1.  When viewing your account, set the date range to the time period that your account has been active and see if there are any impressions reported. 

2.  Use the Ad Preview Tool to test that your ads are actually running.

Keep us posted to what you find. 

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is my site on adwords yet?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi RokPix,

Welcome to the Community!

Well there are a few ways to determine if there is indeed activity on your account.  Here are a couple of ideas for you:

1.  When viewing your account, set the date range to the time period that your account has been active and see if there are any impressions reported. 

2.  Use the Ad Preview Tool to test that your ads are actually running.

Keep us posted to what you find. 

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’