AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to use the swipe gallery and have multiple Exit Urls?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created an 300x250 ad for AdWords which includes a swipe gallery with a few products. After uploading to AdWords all clicks go through to our landing page.

Is it possible to use multiple url's with an adwords ad so that clicking on a particular product goes to that product page?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Marcus V,

AdWords works on the principle " One creative one landing page" for normal Banner and text ads.

But for your requirement, You can try Google Dynamic Remarketing, Gmail Sponsored Promotion.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Rakesh, I will look into it

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi, Marcus. I presume you're talking about Google Web Designer, right? In this case the multiple exit URLs only work when serving your ads through DoubleClick, not AdWords.

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.