AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to run ads for others from my personal Adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there everyone,

Is it possible to run ads for others from my personal Adwords account? Or should i have to have a mcc account to be able to advert for others?

And when adverts for others do i need to connect the youtube account with the adwords? Or can i just advert without connecting youtube with adwords? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

If you are running ads for other people, they should have their own accounts. If you used your own account:

1. You will be paying for the clicks
2. If there are suspensions, your account is at risk

If you wish to run video ads, the ads need to be served by YouTube. Connect your YouTube account to AdWords for insights into how your ads perform.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for getting back to me. Really Appreciate it. So what i want to ask is that my client pay for me monthly and they tell me that they want to run ads. So i take money from people and then i just use my google adwords account and run the ads for them using my card. But since they pay me lets say monthly 100 USD and they ask me to run ads for 50 USD so i would put 50 USD from my account as my card is connected to my account. And run ads. Is that against adwords rules? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a question. When someone advert for others on adwords, do they have to use their own adwords account to advert or do they connect their account in their mcc account to advert? And do you pay the payment using your own card or the client pay in their own account and you run ads through mcc?

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Best practice is to make a new account for each client (from an MCC) and to use the client's credit card.

If you don't use the MCC, and use your credit card in multiple accounts, that could be seen by Google as suspicious. In general, AdWords users are only supposed to have one account. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thank you very much. for giving good info. Appreciate it.

Adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All i would really need your help to reactivate my adwords account. I guess mistakes happens from people specially if you beginner. Then google adwords should not treat beginner this way, they should help and support to get beginner also work. Is there anyone who could help me with this issue?

Thanks