AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to have more than one "Client Manager" account on the "Client Managers" section?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'd like to know if it is possible to have more than one "Client Manager" account on the "Client Managers" section in "Account Access", with "User Interface and API" access type?

Thanks for any help you can spare on this subject.

Best regards,

Bernardo

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to have more than one "Client Manager" account on the "Client Mana

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Bernardo,

Yes, I can confirm that you can have at least two client managers at once from my personal experience. While I do not know the upper limit, I do know you can have more than one. I don't think you'd want or need more than a few, but circumstances do vary.

Hope that clarifies.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

View solution in original post

Re: Is it possible to have more than one "Client Manager" account on the "Client Mana

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bernardo,

If I'm not mistaken, a Client Manager, is simply and MCC account.  I haven't tried this myself but I don't see why there couldn't be.  At a minimum, it wouldn't hurt anything to try.

What are the circumstances that brought this up?  Perhaps there is an alternative solution.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Bernardo,

Yes, I can confirm that you can have at least two client managers at once from my personal experience. While I do not know the upper limit, I do know you can have more than one. I don't think you'd want or need more than a few, but circumstances do vary.

Hope that clarifies.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks Jack!

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

No bother Tommy, just confirming what you already suspected! Hope you are well.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks to all for your insights on this subject. We'll take a closer look and figure out how to set this up.

Best regards,

Bernardo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved!

Thanks to all for your help.

Best Regards,

Bernardo