AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to have 2 accounts both with the same email address?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to have 2 accounts both with the same email address? I currently use my work email for the main account but we are creating a new account for a different part of the business that I will be managing but need to keep separate. Is it possible to have 2 accounts with the same email just with different passwords?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to have 2 accounts both with the same email address

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi (not sure about your name),

You cannot have two AdWords account created on one email id. You would need two different ids for creation of account. However, after you create the account you can grant another id Admin access.

Say account 1 is created on account1@test.com and account 2 is created on account2@test.com and your email id is myemail@test.com. What you can do is create an MCC with your id myemail@test.com and within this you can link the accounts , i.e., account 1 and account 2. That way next time when you log into AdWords with myemail@test.com you will be signed into the MCC and from there you can choose the account you want to see,

Here are steps to create a MCC account. Hope it helps.

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI there

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I just want to make you aware of the double serving policy. This policy is very important, make sure you are not going to violate it before going any further!

You can't have two AdWords accounts with the same email address, however a solution to this could be a "My Client centre" or more commonly refered to as MCC with accounts associated to it.

Read more about this below-

What is My client centre?

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi (not sure about your name),

You cannot have two AdWords account created on one email id. You would need two different ids for creation of account. However, after you create the account you can grant another id Admin access.

Say account 1 is created on account1@test.com and account 2 is created on account2@test.com and your email id is myemail@test.com. What you can do is create an MCC with your id myemail@test.com and within this you can link the accounts , i.e., account 1 and account 2. That way next time when you log into AdWords with myemail@test.com you will be signed into the MCC and from there you can choose the account you want to see,

Here are steps to create a MCC account. Hope it helps.

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI there

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I just want to make you aware of the double serving policy. This policy is very important, make sure you are not going to violate it before going any further!

You can't have two AdWords accounts with the same email address, however a solution to this could be a "My Client centre" or more commonly refered to as MCC with accounts associated to it.

Read more about this below-

What is My client centre?

Kind regards