AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to connect Adwords with an GA profile (not account)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to link an Adwords account to a Google Analytics profile (and not account)?.

One of our customer has a website like: www.example.com and few project sites: www.example.com/project1, www.example.com/project2...There is only one GA analytics account for all, with profiles for /project 1, /project2...

As we are few agencies working with Adwords on a specific project, we would need to connect our Adwords account to one profile on GA and not to the general GA account. How could we do that?

Thanks.

Arnaud

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ArnaudC
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to connect Adwords with an GA profile (not account)

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi 

• Adwords is always connected to GA profile/s Smiley Happy and it can not be linked to account as shown in the screenshot below once you are inside data sources you can select any profile you want of analytics to link particular account
  • Make sure you create profiles which have access to relevant folders like project1, 2 , etc

analyticsprofile.PNG

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ArnaudC
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to connect Adwords with an GA profile (not account)

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi 

• Adwords is always connected to GA profile/s Smiley Happy and it can not be linked to account as shown in the screenshot below once you are inside data sources you can select any profile you want of analytics to link particular account
  • Make sure you create profiles which have access to relevant folders like project1, 2 , etc

analyticsprofile.PNG

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog