AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to check what websites are in the Google Display Network before I start the campaign?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am researching Google advertising options for a startup project that the company that I work in is about to launch.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is it possible to check what websites are in the Google Display Network before I start the campaign?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Silvia V,

There is a robust tool Display planner by AdWords that provides ideas and estimates(keywords and placements) based on your customers’ interests or your landing page to help you plan a Display Network campaign.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Silvia V

Welcome! There are more than 2 million Display Network sites. Ads can appear on websites, apps and video content. 

Google gives the following categories:

• Google AdSense publisher sites, including AdSense for Domains and AdSense for Errors
  • DoubleClick Ad Exchange publisher sites
  • Google sites such as Google Finance, Blogger, and YouTube (Google web search not included)

You can read more about where ads might appear in the Google Display Network here and you may find this simple video introduction to Display ads helpful as you start your first campaign. 

Best!

Allie