AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to Manually tag a Display Network only campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

So I set up a new remarketing campaign and I'm confused to what I should have written down in the landing page field. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 16.39.59.pngLanding page- Display Network only

My account uses manual tagging, so for every campaign (search campaign) that I set up, I include utm parameters to the link (landing page). So I did the same for this Display Network only campaign. Is that correct? Is my campaign being tracked?

I see some old remarketing campaigns in my account and in Settings I see they used a tracking template and a custom parameter. How can I do that for my new remarketing campaign? 

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.06.27.pngSettings/ Campaign URL options/Tracking Template & Custom parameter

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is it possible to Manually tag a Display Network only campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In the landing page section, please add your website home page link since that's the common URL you would use most often to build the remarketing lists and your audiences.

For the custom parameters, if you click on Show additional settings>>Campaign URL Options>> here you need to add enter your customer URL parameters to track the clicks with third party integration.

Pankaj