AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is gmail sponsored promotions available in German adwords ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is gmail sponsored promotions available in German adwords ? Thank you very much!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 玲 王
September 2015

Re: Is gmail sponsored promotions available in German adwords ?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for posting!

As far as I'm aware Gmail Sponsored Promotions are available to advertisers in all countries, but are still in beta testing. As such, you would need an account manager to request that you are added to the testing group and to help set them up for you. 

Maybe try posting your query on the German AdWords Community to see if any advertisers are using them currently: www.de.adwords-community.com .

Best of luck! 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are referring to the Google ads which are shown on Gmail when you browse through your emails, then that's actually one of the possibility when you are targeting Google Display network. So you can do this using different ways like adding gmail as managed placement so that AdWords system can specifically try and show your ads on that particular placement. You could also think about creating a dedicated Gmail.com specific campaign for more exposure.

Find more details and some best practices to showcase your ads on Gmail here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404243?hl=en

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 玲 王
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for posting!

As far as I'm aware Gmail Sponsored Promotions are available to advertisers in all countries, but are still in beta testing. As such, you would need an account manager to request that you are added to the testing group and to help set them up for you. 

Maybe try posting your query on the German AdWords Community to see if any advertisers are using them currently: www.de.adwords-community.com .

Best of luck! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answer. Could you please tell me how can I request that we are added to the testing group.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
I think you will have to reach out to your AdWords Sales Rep or Account Manager in Google to set them up for you.