AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is anyone else having trouble accessing campaign management?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help - having very strange issues today.  I can't access my campaign management.  If I try to log in through google chrome browser, sometimes it just sits at "loading" forever or I get the following:

This webpage is not available

The webpage at https://adwords.google.com/um/StartNewLogin might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
If I try to log in through regular IE browser, I get to the campaign managment screen, I can see the title across the top and the options for "New Features" "Help" and "Sign Out" but the page is completely blank.  
I have never had this problem before, and every other website I am using is working fine.
Is it me or google???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Is anyone else having trouble accessing campaign management?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Works fine here. Microsoft just rolled out the monthly Windows updates, so if you're on Windows, let the updates run first and restart. I keep having funny network problems if I don't restart after these updates, and they only seem to affect some sites / usage.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Works fine here. Microsoft just rolled out the monthly Windows updates, so if you're on Windows, let the updates run first and restart. I keep having funny network problems if I don't restart after these updates, and they only seem to affect some sites / usage.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

I didn't find any reported issus. I'd suggest to get the updates that vekman proposed above. You can also try to clear your cache and cookies. You might want to bookmark the AdWords Known Issues page where you can check for the latested reported issues. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm having trouble accessing the Campaigns tab of Adwords today, similar to yours - I use Safari, it gives the following error:

Safari has repeatedly encountered an error while trying to display “https://adwords.google.com/cm/CampaignMgmt?__u=2434384554&__c=1662054594#r.ONLINE

I can login, and can still can access Billing, Home, etc. I cleared cache, etc. - didn't help. 

Btw, Adwords were not avaialble when I called them at 5:10 PM EST, which is their business hours... and I got a polite reply to my Help email (submitted from Adwords Support page), saying:

"We’re unable to process emails that are sent directly to adwords-support@google.com".

Anyone else is experienceing the same problem? Is it a known issue?

Google, what's going on with support - I'm paying for Adwords, you know...

Thanks

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Rchuyan,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? How about a different browser?
Zee
G+

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rchuyan,

I've received communication that says that there is a technical issue with accessing AdWords in Safari.

Our engineers are looking into this. As a work around please use a different browser to access AdWords.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue.  Can access everything except Campaign Management. It cycle between adword.google.com and accounts.google.com then times out.

Mac OSX 10.7.3

Safari 5.1.5

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi mharding7va

Thanks for posting. If you'd like to report the issue to us, please, feel free to do so via Known Issue page in the Help Center. Click on the issue and then click the blue botton "Report this issue".

As a work around please use a different browser to access AdWords.

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

For the past two weeks can't access my MCC account using Chrome (most recent version - 27.0.1453.94).

All Windows 7 updates were installed.

No problem accessing MCC using FF or IE.

Cleared cache and history in Chrome, twice, problem still persist.

Any ideas?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, just posted a similar issue, on Mac tried using Chrome and Firefox (Safari just doesn't load) .. get the same 'loading' prompt and then a blank page.  This is extremely frustrating as I am paying hundreds of dollars a day for this and can't even access my results or make any changes.