AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Is Poor Communication is better for PPC?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If any one have a poor English communication, can those people make career in Adwords?

Please suggest in proper way ?

2 Expert replyverified_user
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanjay k
September 2015

Re: Is Poor Communication is better for PPC?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sanjay,

From your name, I think you're from India but I could be wrong. I'd say it really depends on what you mean by career. If you mean advertising your own websites and services on Adwords, that should not be a problem. You should also not having any problems if you intend to be a consultant for local businesses.

The Adwords interface and help center are both available in Hindi. You can get started here (Hindi version):

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=hi

I can see your only problem being a consultant or so for a foreign company or business. So if you want to do that, I guess you'll need some English skills as communication is key in that field. Otherwise, you should be completely fine as the help center, the adwords interface and adwords support are all available in your language. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay
That might depend also on one thing, will your clients be international, targeting English speaking buyers?
Or will they sell to a local market? When building English campaigns you are better off having a good understanding of the English language. Yet if you will be catering to clients in your native language you we be able to since AdWords is available in most languages.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay,
I agree with Trevor, it depends on you. Or, if you work in In-house company, there should be no problem, if you are not perfect in English. Also in some PPC agency, they have different team for SEM and different team for client servicing, where you can not face any problem. So start working on PPC, you would get exposure and your English would automatically improve. Even I m trying to improve my English.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would like to huge thanks for best advice.................

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am very happy reading your advice, lastly big thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Akkari,

I would like to appreciate you for this suggestion.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sanjay,

From your name, I think you're from India but I could be wrong. I'd say it really depends on what you mean by career. If you mean advertising your own websites and services on Adwords, that should not be a problem. You should also not having any problems if you intend to be a consultant for local businesses.

The Adwords interface and help center are both available in Hindi. You can get started here (Hindi version):

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=hi

I can see your only problem being a consultant or so for a foreign company or business. So if you want to do that, I guess you'll need some English skills as communication is key in that field. Otherwise, you should be completely fine as the help center, the adwords interface and adwords support are all available in your language. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay
That might depend also on one thing, will your clients be international, targeting English speaking buyers?
Or will they sell to a local market? When building English campaigns you are better off having a good understanding of the English language. Yet if you will be catering to clients in your native language you we be able to since AdWords is available in most languages.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay,
I agree with Trevor, it depends on you. Or, if you work in In-house company, there should be no problem, if you are not perfect in English. Also in some PPC agency, they have different team for SEM and different team for client servicing, where you can not face any problem. So start working on PPC, you would get exposure and your English would automatically improve. Even I m trying to improve my English.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would like to huge thanks for best advice.................
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am very happy reading your advice, lastly big thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Akkari,

I would like to appreciate you for this suggestion.