Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Integration with hotel ads API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - I am writing from Travel Tripper - a company working with more than 1000 hotels mostly in the US.

We are based out of New York.

We would want to integrate with hotel ads API and we have read about the integration process: https://support.google.com/hotelprices/answer/6064346.

We have a few questions;

1) How does a hotel feed look like?

2) What is the certification process?

3) Do you provide a test environment?

I would appreciate an email at <edited>*. I was told by adwords team that you would contact me within 24 hrs. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

-Robert Wojciechowski

Director Product Management

Travel Tripper

*This has been edited by a Community Manager

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Integration with hotel ads API

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also I want to say that if you go to the contact form for hotel ads:
https://support.google.com/hotelprices/?vid=1-635797553606207695-3313331408&vid=1-635797576014961036...

And try to chat - the page will hang there. We tried many ways to contact google hotel ads and the people at google adwords said that if we post here - we will get a response and help for sure within 24 hours. So any help is really appreciated. We want to get the development going here.

Thanks!

-Robert

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

Thanks for writing in. Below you'll find resources to get you started with Google Hotel Ads:

1) This video and this overview provide an in-depth explanation of the data required for the feed

2) You will need to follow the steps and provide the information listed in this checklist in order to use Hotel Ads

3) You will be able to test before implementing by working with the Hotel Ads team directly

Our technical team is aware of the issue with chat and looking for a solution, but if you need customized help in the meantime, you can email the team through the link you provided.

Hope this helps!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

Just want to thank you for your response.

Thanks for responding. We understand what we need to provide. But for example for the hotel feed - we do not know the exact format for the JSON or XML nodes. Can we put any names for the nodes?

We will soon be getting ready to test with Hotel Ads team directly. How does this work? When will you be able to start working with us?

Thanks!

-Robert

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

I recommend getting in touch directly with the Hotel Ads team for specific questions on the feeds beyond what is available online, as well as to discuss testing when you are ready to move forward with the process, and to make sure you qualify!

You can email them from this page.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

Thanks very much for your message. My question is:

1) How do I get in touch with Hotel Ads team directly if the chat is not working + if you send an email - 4 days pass and no one answers. Is there a # I can call? We are ready on our end to start serious development.

2) Regarding qualifying...... Who determines this? And what are the criteria?

Thanks and I am grateful that you are replying. Also if you can put me in touch with the right person I would really appreciate!

Thanks!

-Robert

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also my email is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. So if you would like to respond this way - I will appreciate.

Thanks!

-Robert

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Robert,

Please look out for the email I just sent you with, and feel free to respond to that with any additional questions.

Thanks!
Cassie

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert and Cassie,
I have the same problem when I try to contact Google Hotel Ads' Support. I would like to know how can submited the feeds and their exact format. Would you like to share with me the solution for this issue. I really appreciate your help and information. Please contact me by email: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> or by skype: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> Thank you so much.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager

Hi Sandra,

This forum is specifically for AdWords help, not Hotel Ads. You will need to go through the contact options listed on this page.

Good luck,

Cassie