AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Inquiry re: Adwords -what it costs...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What does this means? -"If you set up your ad before 31 December 2012, we'll turn your first PHP500 of advertising into PHP2500...

Got confused about this detail on What it costs portion...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Inquiry re: Adwords -what it costs...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Cloyd2125,

This means if you set up a new adwords account and spend PHP500 then Google will provide you a voucher of PHP2000, Making your total advertising budget to PHP 2500.

These coupons comes with some very strict rules, so please get more information about it, before starting your adwords account.

Find more information in the link below.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Spend-X-Get-Y-Promotional-Codes-How-Do-They-Wo...

Hope this helps,

Info

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
What I know is that Google will provide you a coupon worth PHP2500 . You need to apply it in your account ( on billing page). It will not how you any amount instantly, but when you spend PHP500 since the date of coupon applied, it will credit PHP2500 in to your account.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi cloyd2125,

As Anil_Singh explained, in order to redeem the PHP2000 promotional credit, you will need to accrue clicks to the value of PHP500. By this I mean that making a manual payment of PHP500 in the Billing tab will not qualify you for the credit - You will also need to spend this PHP500 in clicks. You can check how much you've spent by clicking on the 'Campaigns' tab ad looking at the 'Cost' column. Once this total cost (since the day of entering the promotional code) has reached PHP500, PHP2000 will appear in your Billing tab a few days later!

Hope this helps!

Rosie