AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

In how were pond to money are poeple come frist

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When poeple see and ad campaign for What ever its ,it should believe able .it should not be something from fictional cartoons.if you sale a car because of the band .thin you sale it for brand consistent of . I would believe that my friend Larry page would agree that everything real are what we stand for . Poeple should not thank money frist but even moor last . Bigcountry still beleaves our world needs us to be moor honest today thin were yesterday. Trust me ,I ve had moor run ins with bull dozers in life thin one man can stand . I created face book advertising and website. 12/13pages each one had anywhere from 150 to 800 flags and I had to create who I am by name recnagtion. Frist 7hoursof putting my frist campaign out I took in 128000 and98000 stayed .bigcountry has no reason or will not ever put nothing out there that ant honest . I Never got seen one dime of money .well iam moor proud of what I created to help the small business mean that were struggling,or corporations that need help to bring up the jobs for poeple . All of my supporters are big vans . That great full for .poeple ask me sometimes you have a family to take care of to .they are right .but thought all my creating this advertising and websit not one time did it done on me thoughs of money . I Never had the pleasure of making money ,that not what's about . I will say I lost a brand dodge pick up ,and other . So now I am asking of my google family or friends to help show me how too make money that I can get the stree off . Thanks  <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

Re: In how were pond to money are poeple come frist

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello David,

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but if yes, you have your website and you'd like to start your first AdWords campaign right?

A few days ago there was a topic that might interest you. There is also a link that should be helpful.

Best of luck!

Milda Prušinskaitė