AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

In a Adgroup, i have two ad for different product. Can i have separate keyword for both ad.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January 2017

In a Adgroup, i have two ad for different product. Can i have separate keyword for both ad.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Mamtesh,

You can have a separate keyword for both ads BUT you need to create two ad groups. One ad group will have keyword 1 with ad 1, the other ad group will have keyword 2 with ad 2. 

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Mamtesh,

You can have a separate keyword for both ads BUT you need to create two ad groups. One ad group will have keyword 1 with ad 1, the other ad group will have keyword 2 with ad 2. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jim, you mean keyword will be common for all ads in a adgroup. If there is only 1 keyword and 3 ads in adgroup. Then any of the ad will trigger for  that keyword?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Mamtesh,

Correct, if there is 1 keyword and 3 ads in one ad group then any of the three ads could be triggered for that keyword. You can't control which ad shows for which keyword within one ad group.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks,

thats mean in a adgroup, number of ads should be on same subject

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Yes, that's correct.