6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Improve Quality Score problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am use keyword from morning SEO Services in India. When i start using this keyword then my quality score is 6 out of 10. but now my quality score go down. Please give any suggestion to improve this quality score.

Problem Image i attached below. Please give your suggestions.

Thanks

Impression.jpg

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Improve Quality Score problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Check out this Community Post. I find it difficult to turn around a quality score. A bad quality score might simply mean that, however relevant it may be, you won't get much out of that keyword and shouldn't use it.

On the other hand, I have seen many 1/10 QS Keywords that are one of the best performers, in that case, ignore the seemingly arbitrary number. One bad QS won't bring down your whole account.

You need to make sure that the ads in the AdGroup that contain that Keyword closely relate to it. The page they land on needs to be relevant as well.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
The default QS granted upon adding a new keyword, until performance statistics is gained - is 6, Once enough statistics gained, (for a given KW) you are assigned a a QS based on the KW own performances.
QS of 1 means the CTR is Neal. ( i.e. No Cliks) OR, a CTR far below the your competitors.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Charanjeet,

My biggest recommendation to you would be to test a different keyword match type! For a competitive term like seo company, a more specific match type may help you get a better quality score: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en

Hope this helps!
Cassie